Recently Published Books
Donna BrysonJan 2018
A small town struggling with how to remain vital and vibrant in the 21st century, took on another problem altogether: the difficulty of homecoming for Iraq, Afghanistan and other war veterans.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsDec 2017
The troubled life of King Henry VIII's older sister, Margaret, Queen of Scots, during the tumultuous early years of the 16th Century.
Richard Alexander OttoMay 2017
Predominance of the National Security Complex in government has undermined American liberty and security.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsApr 2017
Detailed account of the turbulent life of Catherine of Braganza, King Charles II's Restoration queen.
Canon David JenningsJul 2016
Pentecost 1549 to All Saints' 1552.
Chris ParishJun 2016
How liberals can discover and be part of a new post-traditional story and feel proud of being British.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsJun 2016
The Life and Times of Mary Tudor and Charles Brandon. Amazon #1 Bestseller.
Nick LourasMay 2016
In the first popular biography of Cooper in a generation, historian Nick Louras brings the man and his age vividly to life.
John KoernerApr 2016
A groundbreaking new analysis of the Gospel of John provides evidence that Jesus Christ rose from the dead a second time.
David SunderlandJan 2016
The story of the 1882 Palmer Sinai Expedition to Egypt, a spying and terrorist mission that ended in the murder of its participants and was one of the great cause célèbre of the nineteenth century.
Mark OllyOct 2015
A Journey of Discovery.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsJan 2015
Comprehensive account of Katherine Knollys' life, not previously explored.
John KoernerNov 2014
A new groundbreaking work presenting evidence that the CIA silenced JFK to protect its secret drug trade in Laos.
Merilyn MoosOct 2014
Siegi Moos, an anti-Nazi and active member of the German Communist Party, escaped Germany in 1933 and, exiled in Britain, sought another route to the transformation of capitalism.
Geoffrey IleySep 2014
A boy writes home during WWII, revealing his own fascinating story, full of zest for life, information and humour.
Tom ReillyAug 2014
Revealed: The definitive research that proves the Irish nation owes Oliver Cromwell a huge posthumous apology for wrongly convicting him of civilian atrocities in 1649.
The Ropley SocietyMar 2014
Mark OllyJun 2011
The Disappearing Ninth Legion examines hard evidence for the foundation, development, mysterious disappearance, or possible continuation of Rome's lost Legion.
- Mark OllyMark Olly was born in 1962 in Warrington, England, and educated at Appleton Hall County Grammar Scho...
- Tom ReillyAmateur historian Tom Reilly has almost single-handedly taken on the might of academia with regard t...
- Donna BrysonDonna Bryson is an author and freelance journalist living in Colorado with her husband and daughter....
- Geoffrey IleyGeoffrey Iley has been writing since childhood, but his working life was in manufacturing, where he ...
- Chris ParishChris Parish is passionate about the subject of Britain, having spent years studying the national cu...
- The Ropley Society
- Richard Alexander OttoRichard Otto worked as an attorney at law in Connecticut for fifteen years. He began his career as a...
- Nick LourasNick Louras is an independent researcher and historian. He blogs at nicklouras.wordpress.com.
- Merilyn MoosMerilyn Moos is a retired lecturer and writer.. She is the author of the semi-autobiographical novel...
- Canon David JenningsCanon David Jennings is a parish priest and also Canon Theolgian at Leicester Cathedral. He has prev...
- David SunderlandDavid Sunderland is the author of five books and numerous articles on the economic history of London...
- John KoernerJohn Koerner is an adjunct professor of American History at Erie Community College and the founder o...
- Sarah-Beth WatkinsSarah-Beth Watkins has been a freelance writer for over 20 years, writing for magazines and websites...
- Moniek BloksMoniek Bloks is the editor of the successful blog History of Royal Women. She lives in the Netherlan...
- Keith John ColemanKeith Coleman is a native of Dundee and currently resides in Cornwall, working as a manager in local...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Historical
- Biography & autobiography (general): Literary
- Biography & autobiography (general): Military
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Political
- Biography & autobiography (general): Royalty
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Unexplained phenomena
- Family & relationships (general): Military families
- History (general)
- History (general): Africa (general)
- History (general): Ancient (general): Rome
- History (general): Europe (general)
- History (general): Europe (general): Germany
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- History (general): Europe (general): Ireland
- History (general): Europe (general): Spain & portugal
- History (general): Expeditions & discoveries
- History (general): Medieval
- History (general): Middle east (general): Israel & palestine
- History (general): Military (general): Wars & conflicts (other)
- History (general): Military (general): World war ii
- History (general): Modern (general): 16th century
- History (general): Modern (general): 17th century
- History (general): Modern (general): 18th century
- History (general): Social history
- History (general): United states (general)
- History (general): United states (general): 19th century
- History (general): United states (general): 20th century
- History (general): Women
- Political science (general): American government (general)
- Political science (general): Security (national & international)
- Religion (general): Christian theology (general): History
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Christianity (general): Anglican
- Religion (general): History
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Regional studies
- True crime (general): Espionage
- True crime (general): Hoaxes & deceptions