Recently Published Books
Pentecost 1549 to All Saints' 1552 - A Tale of Two Prayer Books
Canon David JenningsJul 2016
Pentecost 1549 to All Saints' 1552.
Our Once and Future Selves
Chris ParishJun 2016
How liberals can discover and be part of a new post-traditional story and feel proud of being British.
Mary and Charles - Henry VIII's Nearest & Dearest
Sarah-Beth WatkinsJun 2016
The Life and Times of Mary Tudor and Charles Brandon. Amazon #1 Bestseller.
Nick LourasMay 2016
In the first popular biography of Cooper in a generation, historian Nick Louras brings the man and his age vividly to life.
The Second Resurrection of Christ
John KoernerApr 2016
A groundbreaking new analysis of the Gospel of John provides evidence that Jesus Christ rose from the dead a second time.
The Mysterious Disappearance of the 1882 Palmer Sinai Expedition
David SunderlandJan 2016
The story of the 1882 Palmer Sinai Expedition to Egypt, a spying and terrorist mission that ended in the murder of its participants and was one of the great cause célèbre of the nineteenth century.
Mark OllyOct 2015
A Journey of Discovery.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsJan 2015
Comprehensive account of Katherine Knollys' life, not previously explored.
The Secret Drug Trade in Laos
John KoernerNov 2014
A new groundbreaking work presenting evidence that the CIA silenced JFK to protect its secret drug trade in Laos.
Siegfried Moos - A German anti-Nazi who settled in Britain
Merilyn MoosOct 2014
Siegi Moos, an anti-Nazi and active member of the German Communist Party, escaped Germany in 1933 and, exiled in Britain, sought another route to the transformation of capitalism.
An evacuee's life in WWII — a personal memoir
Geoffrey IleySep 2014
A boy writes home during WWII, revealing his own fascinating story, full of zest for life, information and humour.
Tom ReillyAug 2014
Revealed: The definitive research that proves the Irish nation owes Oliver Cromwell a huge posthumous apology for wrongly convicting him of civilian atrocities in 1649.
A brief story of a Hampshire village
The Ropley SocietyMar 2014
A Popular History
Mark OllyJun 2011
The Disappearing Ninth Legion examines hard evidence for the foundation, development, mysterious disappearance, or possible continuation of Rome's lost Legion.
- Mark OllyMark Olly was born in 1962 in Warrington, England, and educated at Appleton Hall County Grammar Scho...
- John KoernerJohn Koerner is an adjunct professor of American History at Erie Community College and the founder o...
- Tom ReillyAmateur historian Tom Reilly has almost single-handedly taken on the might of academia with regard t...
- Chris ParishChris Parish is passionate about the subject of Britain, having spent years studying the national cu...
- Geoffrey IleyGeoffrey Iley has been writing since childhood, but his working life was in manufacturing, where he ...
- The Ropley Society
- Merilyn MoosMerilyn Moos is a retired lecturer and writer.. She is the author of the semi-autobiographical novel...
- Nick LourasNick Louras is an author and historian.
- Canon David JenningsCanon David Jennings is a parish priest and also Canon Theolgian at Leicester Cathedral. He has prev...
- David SunderlandDavid Sunderland is the author of five books and numerous articles on the economic history of London...
- Sarah-Beth WatkinsSarah-Beth Watkins has been a freelance writer for over 20 years writing for magazines and websites,...
- Richard Alexander OttoRichard Otto worked as an attorney at law in Connecticut for fifteen years. He began his career as a...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Historical
- Biography & autobiography (general): Literary
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Political
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Unexplained phenomena
- History (general)
- History (general): Africa (general)
- History (general): Ancient (general): Rome
- History (general): Europe (general)
- History (general): Europe (general): Germany
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- History (general): Europe (general): Ireland
- History (general): Europe (general): Spain & portugal
- History (general): Expeditions & discoveries
- History (general): Medieval
- History (general): Middle east (general): Israel & palestine
- History (general): Military (general): Wars & conflicts (other)
- History (general): Military (general): World war ii
- History (general): Modern (general): 16th century
- History (general): Modern (general): 17th century
- History (general): Social history
- History (general): United states (general)
- History (general): United states (general): 19th century
- History (general): United states (general): 20th century
- History (general): Women
- Political science (general): American government (general)
- Political science (general): Security (national & international)
- Religion (general): Christian theology (general): History
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Christianity (general): Anglican
- Religion (general): History
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Regional studies
- True crime (general): Espionage